M Series Dock LevelerOffering a wide variety of dynamic capacities, the M Series Leveler provides 18" and 20" lip options. in addition to many other custom features. Dual 60,000 lb. safety legs provide additional strength and support. Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Lip keepers serve as night locks for security and provide safe cross-traffic support when unit is stored. Dock bumpers and grease fittings on lip hinge are standard with each unit.
- 55,000 pound minimum yield steel tread plate
- Full length deck support beams fully welded to full width header plate
- Positive Hold Down device compensates for vertical float of trailer
- Conveniently located pull chain provides easy activation of the deck and lip
- Direct extension spring provides easy walk down; no moving parts to wear out
- Standard working range toe guards and grease fittings on lip hinge
- Safety legs automatically provide multiple below dock safety points
- Molded bumpers protect the dock face and leveler from truck impact damage
- Fixed rear hinge.
|Owner's Manual:||M Series|
|Submittal Drawing:||M Series|