PA1000 Series Dock LevelerThe PA1000 Series Leveler offers both strength and ease of operation. Single, rotary switch control provides easy activation and recycling of leveler either when the truck departs or while the truck is at the dock. The air operated system provides smooth, efficient operation of the leveler. Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb minimum yield steel tread plate. Lip keepers serve as night locks for security and provide safe cross-traffic support when unit is stored. Dock bumpers and grease fittings on lip hinge are standard with each unit.
- 55,000 lb. Minimum yield steel tread plate on the deck and lip
- Heavy Duty, PVC-coated polyester fiber bag is resistant to chemical and puncture damage as well as temperature extremes.
- All operations are controlled from a pre-wired wall mounted control box.
- Full range toe guards powder coated safety yellow
- Grease fittings on lip hinge
- Lip will yield under impact
- 4 1/2” laminated bumpers, two per dock leveler
- 16″ Lip projection – 12″ beyond bumpers
- Cross traffic support and night lock security to be provided by lip stored in lip keepers
- Standard maintenance strut
- Standard dynamic capacities available
- Operating range of 12″ above to 12″ below deck
- Leveler may be recycled with truck in position
- Safety legs automatically provide multiple below dock safety points