Combo Seal and Shelter: CSS100The combo dock seal/dock shelter offers an alternative to the rigid dock shelter. While still allowing full access to the rear of the trailer and protection from the elements but it eliminates the risk of damaging a dock shelter frame and steel dock bumpers.
Specifications / Submittal
- Pressure treated and kiln dried.
- Foam filled side pads eliminate the need for steel bumper guards.
- 18” projection is standard projection for 4 ½” dock bumpers.
- Vinyl Coated Polyester fabric face curtains have foam edging on inside edge, which conforms to the trailer to create a better seal.
- Raked head frame prevents collection of water and other outside elements.
- Wear face with yellow guide stripes is sewn on the bottom of the face curtains to protect them from the trailers lower corners.
- Shock cord holds the head curtain in place on each lower corner.
- Four 8” exposure wear pleats in corners of the head curtain to protect it from the trailers edges.
- Foam-filled draft pads installed in lower corners of shelter side frames to prevent air from entering, “NO STEP” safety logo permanently attached to face of draft pads.
- Face curtain material offered in different weights and colors.
- Stays in face curtains.
- Tapered Side Pads – Side pads can be tapered to accommodate sloping drives at no additional cost.