Dock Seal with Head Curtain: DSC100Dock seal with a head curtain and foam side pads to create the most economical & effective application for 10’ tall doors.
Specifications / Submittal
- Polyurethane foam
- Pressure treated and kiln dried lumber
- 4” wide guide stripe on full length of side pads allows easy visibility and guidance for drivers.
- Vent holes in side pads to allow moisture and air to be released.
- Standard 24” drop curtain.
- Base material offered in different weights and colors.
- Bottom of side pads are tapered to prevent excessive wear and damage.
- Galvanized hardware.
- Wear Pleats – Additional layers of fabric are sewn to the face of the side pads and head pad to add an extra layer of protection to extend the life of the dock seals. These are recommended for docks with heavy traffic.
- Wear Face – Additional layer of fabric sewn on to the side pads and/or head pad in specific wear areas to prevent damage to the dock seal. This is recommended for docks with heavy traffic.
- Split Curtain –18” split in head curtain with Velcro sewn directly to it.
- Adjustable Curtain – Rope system in head to curtain to allow it to be able to be pulled up and out of the way.
- Foam in Head Curtain – 2”-3” of foam can be sewn on the face of the head curtain to assure a proper seal. Recommended for declining driveways.
- Tapered Side Pads – Side pads can be tapered to accommodate sloping drives at no additional cost.
- Block-Outs – Wooden frames covered in vinyl to accommodate a wall set back or a deeper dock.
- Steel Backers – 14-gauge steel channels can be used as the back boards in place of the pressure treated lumber.
- Fire Resistant Vinyl – Fire resistant vinyl is offered in a 22 oz. or 40 oz. weight.